Do you want to write more (or at all) and just keep stumbling into ways to…not write? Um, same.
To support my own creative process, I’m hosting a coworking group, and I would love for you to join me!
Why join a coworking group?
- Accountability: You need some motivation to make progress on your writing goals. Having a date on your calendar will actually get you to show up.
- Community: Let’s call this “introvert-friendly community.” We’ll work alone…but together. Though the sessions will mostly be quiet, you’ll be in the (virtual) company of other people working on their own writing. Having supportive people cheering you on as you make progress is not only encouraging but can give you something to look forward to during the week.
- Choose your own reason.
What exactly happens during a coworking session?
- When you sign up for a session, I will send you the meeting information and instructions. All that’s required of you is to bring a writing project or idea and log on to the meeting.
- We’ll gather in a virtual meeting room (Google Meet). Having your camera on is optional.
- At the beginning of the session, you’ll set an intention for what you’d like to accomplish during the session. I’ll invite you to share your intention with the group, but you don’t have to share if you don’t wish to do so.
- After intentions are shared, we’ll begin working on our individual writing projects. The meeting room will be quiet during this time, and participants will be muted. If you enjoy listening to music while you work, feel free to play your own music.
- At the end of the session, I’ll invite you to share the progress you made. Again, sharing is optional.
- We’ll wrap up for the day, and you can join a future session, if you like.
When and where do the sessions happen?
- Starting in November 2022, the groups will meet for 60 minutes on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Sundays at 10:00 am Pacific Time
- Join as many sessions as your schedule and energy allow. No pressure!
- The groups are hosted on Google Meet. When you sign up, I will provide you with a meeting link.
How do I join a session?
If you’re interested in joining the writing group, click the button below to fill out the Coworking Group Interest Form. I’ll follow up with you to provide details and the meeting information.